About Starting-A-Martial-Art-School.comMember Benefits
Starting-A-Martial-Art-School.com offers aspiring martial art school owners a complete business coaching experience. Created and maintained by Small Dojo Big Profits author Michael Massie, it is the premier coaching program for instructors at every stage of launching a martial art school.
Everything is going great... the school is going great. A lot of it has to do with the website and your manual. Since reading your manual and having the website I have grown from 50 active students to almost 200 now.
Syracuse Jiu Jitsu
If you're looking for information on starting or running a martial arts school, this is the one place where you'll get step-by-step business coaching you can afford... straight from the industry's leading expert on starting and running profitable martial art schools!
You want good reliable information, that's not dishonest or biased. When you become a member of this site, that's exactly what you'll get.
Plus, you'll be personally coached on every step of starting a successful school. Mike will show you how to open a school with zero credit and very little starting capital (he did it himself, and then turned it into a six-figure-a-year business in just 2 short years!)
"What else do I get?"
All the benefits of membership, including...
- 24/7 access to expert articles and resources on starting and running a martial arts school - you'll have a huge archive of solid, proven martial arts business information right at your fingertips...
- Exclusive audio and video content that provides you with in-depth instructions on specific topics related to starting and running a martial arts school... It's just like having Mike Massie right there with you to clearly explain how to run a successful school...
- Unlimited downloads from our archive of business forms, worksheets, and fliers - the very same material Mike has developed and used in his own schools for years. You'll have a ton of resource material for your business, right at your fingertips...
- Professionally designed ads and marketing fliers that are easy to modify and use to promote your school... with new ads every month!
- "Done-for-You" Monthly marketing plans that tell you exactly what you need to do this month to get 10 - 20 new students in your door this month...
- Our members-only forum where you can trade ideas and get answers to your questions from our staff and other school owners... You'll never be at a loss again when you need an immediate answer to a pressing question about your business...
- And monthly member's only presentations covering timely and relevant topics that will help your business grow and prosper!
"What does it cost?" Just
(Click the order button to see our limited
time reduced price for charter members
only...) a month... roughly what you'll
make from the first student you enroll in your
"That Seems Like A Lot Of Money - Is It Really Worth It?"
It is absolutely worth it... especially for martial arts instructors who want professional coaching and advice. When you add up the value you receive and compare it to what you'll save, there's really no doubt that becoming a member is the right choice for your business.
Instead of wondering whether you can afford to be a member, what you should be asking yourself is whether you can afford to not be a member... Here's a cost-by-cost comparison of some of the services you'll receive and how much you'll actually save by becoming a member:
- Personalized Business Coaching... a value of more than $500 a month! - A single one-on-one business coaching session with Mike will run you at least $125.00... however, as a member you can ask Mike about any question or concern that comes up as you launch your business, via our member forums. Just by using our forums once a week over the course of your membership, you'll be saving yourself $500 a month in coaching fees.
- Professionally Designed And Copywritten Marketing Materials... $300 per month! - Professional copywriters charge upwards of $100 per hour, while graphic designers of the caliber that we use charge even more. Just to have one ad professionally designed and written would cost you well over $300.00 - but you'll get a new ad campaign each and every month included with your membership.
- Online Marketing Coaching Advice... $200.00 to $1,500.00 per month! - Even a run of the mill search engine marketing consultant will charge you $200 just to advise you on your marketing campaign... and a really good SEO will charge you upwards of $1,000.00 a month as a retainer fee. Yet you'll receive simple, easy-to-implement advice on how to market your school online, saving you thousands in consulting fees.
- Learn How To Handle Your Own Billing... And Save Tens Or Even Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars! - Over the course of owning your school, you could spend upwards of $300,000.00 in billing fees ($10,000 a year or more over the course of thirty years). Yet, just by implementing one simple strategy out of the hundreds of tips in the member's area of this site, you can easily cut your billing expenses down to just a fraction of that cost... potentially saving you hundreds of thousands of dollars over the life of your school.
- Peace Of Mind... Something You Can't Put Any Price On! - Ever agonize over a difficult business decision, only to make it and then spend weeks wondering if you made the right choice? One of the most common responses we get from our members is that the advice they receive helps them feel more confident in their business decisions. That sort of peace of mind is something you simply cannot put a price on... and it's something that every new school owner needs to have in order to survive those crucial first few years in business!
Besides all the money you'll save by becoming a member, you should also think about how much money that a successful martial arts school owner can make. Successful school owners who run even very modest facilities can potentially make salaries equivalent to doctors, lawyers, and engineers.
Let’s look at some numbers to illustrate this… first, let’s estimate how much revenue a school with 150 active students could potentially generate:
- 150 students x $150 per month tuition = $22,500 monthly gross tuition income
- $4,000 per month additional income from special events, Pro Shop sales, private lessons, and testing fees
- $2,000 per month in membership fees (initial membership payments)
- $28,500 in gross revenue monthly (this is a rough figure, but a fair estimate)
Let’s see… $28,500 minus an estimated $11,500 in expenses comes to roughly $17,000 per month in profit, or just over $200,000 per year. That’s a comfortable income by any standard.
Of course, there's no guarantee that you'll be making exactly that much in your own school... you could make more, you could make less, or you could actually lose money. We're just being honest here - opening a martial art school is a big decision.
However, your chances of figuring out how to earn that much money on your own are slim to none - that's why you need step-by-step guidance and support from someone who knows how to start and grow successful schools with minimal financial risk.
And that's what you'll be getting when you become a member of this site.